Legal Counsel – Finance
Are you looking for an exciting challenge in a responsible position? Do you value a modern, lively, friendly and yet manageable environment in which you can take on an important role and make a difference yourself? For our client, a well-known Swiss company that offers innovative financial products, we are looking for a dynamic, committed and motivated
for the St. Gallen location
Legal Counsel – Finance (f/m/d)
- Conducting contract negotiations in the areas of service, cooperation, IT and intellectual property, credit and transaction contracts to conclusion
- Participation in internal projects as a legal consultant, for example infrastructure and IT projects, but also in the area of cooperation or with investment and corporate customers
- Completed law studies and Swiss bar exam
- Several years of experience as a legal counsel in the legal areas of contract, corporate and financial market law
- Independent and solution-oriented way of working
- Quick comprehension and analytical thinking
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German and English
- Young, dynamic personality, around 28-40 years young
You can expect exciting tasks and the right platform to prove your skills and continue to grow with challenging tasks. Interesting employment conditions and a wide range of development opportunities are a matter of course for our customer.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your electronic application by e-mail.
Discretion, quality and professionalism are a matter of course for us