Legal Counsel – Finance
Are you looking for an exciting challenge in a responsible position? Do you value a modern, lively, friendly and yet manageable environment in which you can take on an important role and make a difference yourself? For our client, a well-known Swiss company that offers innovative financial products, we are looking for a dynamic, committed and motivated person for the St. Gallen location
Legal Counsel – Finance (f/m/d)
- Conducting contract negotiations in the areas of service, cooperation, IT and intellectual property, credit and transaction contracts until conclusion
- Participation in internal projects as a legal consultant, for example infrastructure and IT projects, but also in the area of cooperation or with investment and corporate customers
- Completed law studies and Swiss bar license
- Several years of experience as a legal counsel in the legal areas of contract, corporate and financial market law
- Independent and solution-oriented way of working
- Quick comprehension and analytical thinking skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both spoken and written
- young, dynamic personality, approx. 28-40 years young
You can expect exciting tasks and the appropriate platform to demonstrate your skills and continue to grow through challenging tasks. Interesting employment conditions and diverse development opportunities are a matter of course for our customers.
Interested? We would be happy to receive your electronic application via email.
Discretion, quality and professionalism are a matter of course for us