We are currently seeking a Legal Counsel to join the legal team of our dynamic and diverse global client at their Zurich headquarters. You will benefit from your many years of experience in commercial contracts and will be responsible for managing a wide range of corporate, commercial and legal-operational matters. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to apply their experience in a law firm in an in-house legal role or to continue their corporate journey in the exciting world of consumer products!
Legal Counsel (f/m/d)
- General legal advice to the company and proactive management and mitigation of legal and regulatory risks related to Switzerland and the global sourcing organization.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts primarily related to sourcing activities and the manufacture, supply and distribution of our products.
- Monitoring and management of litigation and commercial disputes.
- Supporting the legal operational functions of the group, including managing database tools (corporate housekeeping, claims management and contract management)
- Support in the implementation of the Group’s ESG and sustainability strategy.
- Ensuring compliance with Swiss stock exchange and listing regulations.
- Managing the corporate affairs of the Swiss subsidiaries.
- 2-5 years of professional experience in an internationally oriented law firm or multinational company, ideally in a similar industry (e.g. food manufacturing, commodity trading and procurement).
- Master’s degree in law, in addition, the federal bar exam is preferred.
- Profound experience in Swiss corporate law and in drafting and negotiating contracts.
- High level of professional ethics and integrity.
- Solid analytical and conceptual skills combined with the ability to simplify complex issues.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work and communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Very good knowledge of English and German.
- A flexible, proactive, solution-oriented mindset with a “can do” spirit and the ability to resolve legal issues pragmatically and prioritize under pressure.
- Strong stakeholder management.
- Familiar with Swiss Stock Exchange regulations
You can expect exciting tasks and the right platform to prove your skills and continue to grow with challenging tasks. Interesting employment conditions and a wide range of development opportunities are a matter of course for our customer.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application by email.
Discretion, quality and professionalism are a matter of course for us