Senior Legal Counsel for Wealth Managers
For our client, a leading asset management company, we are looking for a dynamic, dedicated and motivated Senior Legal Counsel personality in the South Zurich economic area. Are you looking for an exciting challenge in a responsible position? Do you value a modern, lively, friendly and yet manageable environment in which you can take on an important role and make a difference yourself?
Senior Legal Counsel for asset managers (f/m/d)
- Legal advice for the subsidiaries in all areas of law, especially in the area of financial market law, commercial law, corporate law, etc.
- Management and implementation of compliance and corporate governance
- Analysis of legal and regulatory developments and advice to the business units
- Responsible for corporate housekeeping
- Legal advice on projects such as company foundations, M&A transactions, IT and infrastructure projects, etc.
- Completed law studies and an additional qualification in the field of law (LL.M, RA, etc.)
- At least 5 years of practical experience in the legal department of a financial company or a law firm with a focus on financial market law is essential
- Fluent, business fluent oral and written German and English
- Professionally and analytically sound, business- and solution-oriented way of working
- Independent and proactive way of working
- Assertive and socially competent personality who enjoys working in an international team
You can expect exciting tasks and the right platform to prove your skills and continue to grow with challenging tasks. Interesting employment conditions and a wide range of development opportunities are a matter of course for our customers. Interested? We look forward to receiving your electronic application by email. Discretion, quality and professionalism are a matter of course for us