Senior Legal Counsel (Technology)
A leading financial institution specializing in the integration of digital and traditional assets is seeking in the Zurich area
Senior Legal Counsel (f/m/d)
- Legal and regulatory advice for management and business units.
- Negotiation and structuring of legal documents.
- Leading projects on legal and regulatory initiatives.
- Advice on innovative products from a legal perspective.
- Monitoring legal developments and implementing corresponding projects.
- Conduct legal training.
The following qualifications are required for the role of Senior Legal Counsel:
- Master in Law from a Swiss university
- Admission to the Swiss Bar; LL.M. is a plus
- At least 5 years of experience in a law firm, a large consulting firm or a bank, particularly in banking law and financial regulation
- Knowledge of investment products and regulatory aspects
- Interested in complex legal and regulatory issues in the areas of DLT, Web 3.0, and Fintech
- Ability to work in a team, proactive way of working, strong communication skills, entrepreneurial thinking, analytical and technical skills
- Fluent in German and English; other languages are advantageous
You can expect exciting tasks and the appropriate platform to demonstrate your skills and continue to grow through challenging tasks. Interesting employment conditions and diverse development opportunities are a matter of course for our customers. Interested? We look forward to receiving your electronic application. Discretion, quality and professionalism are a matter of course for us