Convincing with passion: Headhunter Zurich
Headhunter Zurich – an explanation
As an experienced headhunter Zurich, I advise and support companies in Zug, Lucerne, Zurich, Bern, Basel, St. Gallen and throughout Switzerland in all matters of personnel recruitment.
Thanks to my personal, international network and many years of experience, I address potential candidates for your company discreetly and specifically and select them carefully on the basis of their professional and personal skills.
Can’t I just hire a recruiter, that’s much cheaper? No, because a recruiter or a talent scout usually does not have the necessary specialist knowledge to be able to address the right candidates at eye level or usually do not have the necessary seniority. For example, it is not expedient to let a young recruiter approach an experienced manager for his company. Appropriate candidates could easily be deterred because they don’t feel addressed or even worse, they think the company’s approach is dubious. That would be a careless loss of perhaps the ideal candidate and could result in major damage to the company’s image.
Read here how I can also offer your company in Zug, Lucerne, Zurich, Bern, Basel, St. Gallen and throughout Switzerland a decisive advantage in professional recruitment.
Headhunter Zurich – questions and answers
Which positions are suitable for MESSMER JobRelations in Zurich
As a headhunter Zurich, I support companies in Zug, Lucerne, Zurich, Bern, Basel , St. Gallen and throughout Switzerland in filling all vacant specialist and management positions from technical specialists to CxO.
My main focus is on positions in the following areas:
Finance & Accounting, IT & Telecom, Consulting, Sales & Marketing, Legal & Compliance & Human Resources
For which positions do you need a headhunter Zurich
A Headhunter Zurich is needed for all positions that cannot or should not be filled through a job advertisement . As a Headhunter, I address potential candidates for your company discreetly and specifically and select them carefully based on their professional and personal skills.
Can I only hire MESSMER JobRelations for vacancies in Zurich?
No, MESSMER JobRelations works as a headhunter but as well throughout Switzerland. I am also there for you in Geneva, Basel, Lausanne, Bern, Winterthur, Lucerne, St. Gallen, Lugano, Biel or in Chur active.
How much does a headhunter Zurich cost?
The fees for a headhunter Zurich vary greatly. You will receive an individual offer from me, which is tailored to your needs.
Does a headhunter Zurich also have to have its headquarters in Zurich?
No, where the headhunter is based is not relevant. The only important thing is that the headhunter Zurich runs a company in Switzerland and has the mandatory permit for recruitment in Switzerland in Switzerland or the permit to place foreigners in Switzerland. MESSMER JobRelations has all the necessary permits to work as a headhunter Zurich.
What are the competitive advantages of MESSMER JobRelations
Many years of experience as a headhunter Zurich, a large professional network and the ability and seniority to successfully fill all CxO-level positions for you.
The competitive advantages of MESSMER JobRelations are detailed below or here.
Key benefits – MESSMER JobRelations – Headhunter Zürich
- Many years of experience as headhunter and in executive search (10+ years).
- Many years of professional experience
- in the trade with sophisticated capital goods and services.
- in the support of medium-sized and large companies.
- in various management positions.
- Very good knowledge of the HR challenges of Swiss companies.
- Excellent knowledge of the Swiss market.
- Well-founded, broad generalist knowledge guarantees contact at eye level.
- Fundamental management training: International MBA USQ, business informatics FH
- Profound professional and life experience.
- Broad business and technical skills.
- Personal candidate support from the first contact to the conclusion of the contract
- Clients and candidates have one contact person.
- Clients and candidates are treated with the utmost discretion.
- Your needs are our top priority.
- The offer is individual and tailored to your needs.
- My business is quality-oriented, success is rewarded, not effort.
- My lean organizational structure guarantees maximum efficiency.
- Global Commercial Head of a leading global bio-solutions company
- Chief Legal Counsel of a leading global pharmaceutical company
- Head Legal of a leading Swiss telecommunications company
- Legal Counsel of a leading global tobacco company
- CIO of a Swiss private bank
- various Directors at a leading global medical technology company
- various Directors at leading Swiss insurance companies
Owner of MESSMER JobRelations
30+ years of experience between HR, Business and IT
10+ years of experience in Executive Search, as Headhunter, Personnel Consultant, Career Coach and Recruitment Lead
9+ years of experience as an Enterprise Sales in Software market
9+ years of experience as a Business IT Consultant
Main focus: Executive Search, Headhunting, Personnel Consultancy, Talent Placement, Career Coaching, Recruitment, Sales, Consulting, Trade and IT
Recruitment process outsourcing, executive search, personnel consultancy, consulting, informatics, IT, telecommunication, public services/administration, customer goods and trade, services, health and medicine, industry, construction, craft, banking and insurance, etc.
- Unbiased multicultural communication skills at all levels of hierarchy and intercultural competencies
- Strong knowledge of personalities and leadership skills
- Agile mindset and a quick learner
- Pragmatic, analytical and solution-oriented
- Optimistic personality with assertive social competencies
2006 – Master of Business Administration, University of Southern Queensland (USQ), AUS
2006 – Executive Master of Management, High School for Economy Zurich (HWZ)
2003 – Business Informatics B.Sc., Swiss Distance High School (FFHS)
1989 – Electrician EFZ, Trade School, Chur
- Time with family and friends